Saturday 30 March 2013

Contacting more placements pt 2

I have found another retouching company called Taylor James, which was founded in 1999 by Glen Taylor. They have been creating visual campaign's ever since then, using photography, CGI, live-action, and post-production. 
I really love all the work they've created, and it has spurred me on even more to try and gain some experience in this field.

I found out their contacts details from their contact page, and decided to send them an email. I went into a little bit more detail about what my tutors have asked us to do, which I didn't do in my email to Metro. I'm thinking this might make a difference. Below is a screenshot of the email I sent:
That email was sent from my University email address, on the 20th of March. After ten days, I still haven't received a reply, so I plan to send another email from my personal email account. Below is a screenshot of that email:
If I don't receive a reply in another ten days I plan to ring them and ask someone, as it will get me an answer quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment